Friday, February 19, 2010

Cruise Timeshare Own A Piece Of A Boat Has Anyone 'won ' And Been On A Global Vacations & Cruises Holiday?

Has anyone 'won ' and been on a global vacations & cruises holiday? - cruise timeshare own a piece of a boat

I answered a question of market research, while in the city, and I said, a call that he had won this holiday, have paid for flights and accommodation, they said, had nothing to do with timeshare to spend several trips, or to property . acquire He must have married my property, and between 25-55. Sounds toooo good to be true?

2 comments:

tech_fan... said...

Never heard of this company. But yes, it sounds too good to be true. From the requirements, which still sounds like a timeshare tour, they have similar requirements for these things. I looked around online to see what you find in this society. You see more than likely, other people's experiences / views. But I've never heard of them, I think it would be very careful, though.

Hope this helps!

John said...

Never heard of World Cruises vacation and I work in the industry. That seems like a gimmick, something that otherwise he would not everything in the end. that is, marriage, property, 25-55

Post a Comment